- ABOUT US
- OUR APPROACH
- CLINICAL TRIALS
- TV INTERVIEW
- Treatment options for Kidney disease
- Our Approach
- About Kidney Disease
- Diet Recommendations
- Our Assurance Consult with a Biogetica Practitioner
Kidney disease can be Potentially Life threatening if Left Untreated!!!
ACE inhibitors (Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors) and Diuretics are the Only FDA Approved Treatments of Kidney disease in Your Country.
Kidney disease cannot be addressed with over the counter treatment in your region and you should consult a Doctor licensed in your state for the diagnosis, treatment and "cure" of Kidney disease. We empathize completely with your pain and suffering and want to do whatever we can to help you. However the law in your country presently insists that you see an allopathic Doctor licensed in your state to treat Kidney disease. Homeopathy is considered to be medicine in USA but our precedent setting Resonance Homeopathics cannot be used for over the counter treatment of Kidney disease. Homeopathy is also considered medicine in Europe and the laws there regarding it are more accommodating. Ayurveda is only considered medicine in India and TCM is accepted as medicine in China. Supplements can only be used and marketed to support the structure and functions of the body and cannot be used to treat any ailment.
A Healthy Renal System is Essential for Proper Elimination of Toxins from Your Body!
Herbs, Supplements, Ayurveda, and Homeopathy are all believed to help keep your kidneys healthy! **Biogetica brings them into your life from the far corners of this earth, in a unique set of products and services designed to accompany you back to health and wellness.
Consult With one of our Homeopathic or Ayurvedic Specialists Now!
Our Natural Health Practitioners will guide you to understand and balance your constitution and renal system. ** Now is a great moment to start the journey back to health and freedom! Each journey begins with one step. The complementary advice of our naturally inclined Homeopathic or Ayurvedic practitioners does not replace the advice of a licensed Doctor in your state. Our message is one of love, not hate. ? We don't claim to cure or treat any disease, but vow to be with you every step of the way, to ease.**
Browse Through our FULL SPECTRUM Renal Support Kits.
Our Full spectrum kits are a synergistic combination of evidence based natural solutions that will potentially lead us back to health and freedom. Our multidisciplinary natural kits meticulously deliver the best the earth has to offer to your doorstep.
P.S. We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on email@example.com if you wish to avail of this donation based program.
Treatment options for Kidney disease
One of the most important aspects in the treatment for kidney disease is to control the underlying cause.
Factors like diabetes or high blood-pressure should be treated aggressively to help slow additional damage to the patient's kidneys.
Treatment of Acute Nephritic Syndrome:
Diuretics such as Hydrochlorothiazide, Furesemide and Spironalactone are used if there is fluid overload in the body. Their side-effects include weakness, muscle cramps, impotence, pancreatitis, ototoxicity and gynaecomastia.
The disease is self-limiting but blood chemistry should be assessed from time to time, to make sure that renal (kidney) failure does not progress to dangerous levels.
Treatment of Rapidly Progressive Glomerutonephritis (RPGN):
The most important procedure is plasma exchange. This is usually combined with drugs like prednisolone and cyclophosphamide. Long-term side-effects are osteoporosis, peptic ulcers and certain metabolic problems. Prednisolone (especially in high dosage) can have unpredictable effects on mood and behavior. Sometimes, patients require dialysis if they do not respond to oral medication.
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome:
1) Angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors e.g. Captopril, Enalapril, Ramipril, etc. Their side-effects include dry cough, hypotension, angioneurotic edema, glomerulopathy and leucopoenia.
2) Lovastatin for Hyperlipidaemia - Its side-effects include a lack of energy, flu-like symptoms, swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, ankles or legs.
3) Anticoagulants like Warfarin for renal vein thrombosis. The two most serious side-effects of Warfarin are bleeding and necrosis.
4) Use of diuretics for edema, like Captopril, Enalapril, Ramipril, etc. Their side-effects include dry cough, hypotension, angioneurotic edema, glomerulopathy and leucopoenia.
Advanced Natural Protocols
Kidney disease cannot be treated with over the counter homeopathy, Ayurveda or Supplements in most countries. No Natural products are approved by the FDA for kidney disease treatment. Natural products at best can be used for balancing and improving the structure and functions of the Kidney.
Biogetica's approach institutes a unique mixture of traditional Ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance Homeopathic Sarcodes along with Natural dietary Supplements.
This combination is believed to focus on: **
- Balancing the five elements and their functions in the body with herbs.
- Supporting the normal structure and function of kidneys and its waste removal processes with dietary supplements.
- Applying classical homeopathic principle of 'Like Cures Like' extensively in the form of Kidney Sarcodes, which are believed to provide corresponding organs with information to function optimally.
Biogetica's approach to healing is based on the following:
1. HEAL THE ENTIRE BEING:
2. LOOK FOR NATURAL SOLUTIONS:
3. APPEAL TO THE BALANCING FORCES INHERENT IN ALL NATURE:
4. 'FROM MEDICATION TO MEDITATION':
1. HEAL THE ENTIRE BEING: Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all the traditional natural health systems to simultaneously ease physical, mental, emotional layers of your being.
You, as a living, thinking, feeling, vibrating being, are much more than a collection of inter-related chemical processes. You are life itself. Life can never be reduced to a series of chemical reactions as chemical reactions cannot create life. Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony. Treating an ailment on molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane. Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathic to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition.
2. LOOK FOR NATURAL SOLUTIONS: Our bodies are made of and supported by nature and therefore can only be healed by nature in the long term. Chemicals are often necessary for immediate change in an acute situation but tend to do the body more harm than good in the long run. Hence, Biogetica's Doctors are dedicated to providing natural solutions that are supported by evidence and prior use. To us, the argument is fairly obvious: One would use wood to fix a desk made of wood or metal to fix a car made of metal, so why use chemicals to fix a body made of nature?
Nature has blessed the Earth with natural remedies and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopathic and Naturopathic methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
3. APPEAL TO THE BALANCING FORCES INHERENT IN ALL NATURE: Life cannot be recreated with chemical interactions and there is much more to life than molecular interactions. Our bodies are the most advanced pharmacies on the planet and millions of functions happen each minute with astounding precision. Biogetica therapies are designed to appeal to the balancing forces apparent in all nature by reminding and stimulating the body towards a certain function. The nutraceuticals in our kits provide specific nutrition for a function, the herbs in our kits balance the terrain of the body so that it is able to perform that function and the resonance homeopathics are designed to remind the body to be in resonance with that very function.
4. 'FROM MEDICATION TO MEDITATION' : Good health and freedom involves every aspect of our being including diet, lifestyle, exercise, emotional states, thoughts and energetic patterns. Biogetica Drs have therefore designed diet, nutrition, exercise and meditation protocols specific to various life situations. We encourage you to actively partake in these for best results.
Please visit (www.biogetica.com/tv_interview.php) for a TV interview that discusses our approach.
NOTE: Testimonials claiming a cure or treatment or mentioning a particular ailment can no longer be associated with health products in the US of A. Hence, in compliance with the law, Biogetica is no longer able to show you most of the thousands of letters we have received from patients over the years. However we still encourage you to keep sending testimonials for a better day when these laws change and bring back freedom of Speech!
About Kidney Disease
Kidney Diseases can be broadly classified into 'inflammatory' and 'degenerative'. There are many kidney diseases, which tend to manifest in a similar manner, and eventually lead to kidney failure. It is absolutely essential to act immediately, because once renal failure starts, it is very difficult to reverse the damage.
Allopathic treatments for Kidney Disease include Diuretics such as Hydrochlorothiazide, Furesemide and Spironalactone. However these Allopathic treatments do not cure Kidney Disease. They are merely a way of suppressing symptoms.
Types of Kidney Disease
Kidney Diseases can be broadly classified into 2 types, depending on the changes occurring in the kidneys.
1) Inflammatory changes - Acute Nephritic Syndrome, glomerulonephritis which is further subdivided into various types.
2) Degenerative changes - Nephrotic Syndrome, hydronephrosis, diabetic nephropathy, hypertensive nephropathy.
Causes of Kidney Disease
The two main risk factors for kidney disease are diabetes and hypertension.
Diabetes mellitus causes a condition called diabetic nephropathy and accounts for about 35% of all cases of chronic kidney disease. High blood sugar levels cause certain changes in the blood vessels that gradually reduce the function of the kidneys.
Hypertension causes another 30% of all cases of kidney disease. High blood pressure means that the force of blood against the artery walls increases, which may further damage kidney function along with other medical conditions.
Glomerulonephritis is the third most common cause of chronic kidney disease. Glomerulonephritis is a disease that causes inflammation of the filtering structures (glomeruli) inside the kidneys, impairing their ability to remove waste products from the blood, which can cause kidney failure.
Renal calculi, an enlarged prostate or cancers may also cause kidney disease.
One of the most recently found causes of kidney disease is the increasing use of pain killers, analgesics and antibiotics. Medications like acetaminophen (Tylenol) and ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), voveran, penicillin and its derivatives used regularly over a long period can cause analgesic nephropathy.
There are certain hereditary disorders and rare causes such as polycystic kidney disease, Alport's syndrome, hereditary nephritis which can cause kidney diseases.
Other risk factors: Generally, men have a higher risk of developing chronic kidney disease than women. A strong family history of diabetes or high blood pressure. Are the main causes of incidence of kidney diseases.
Symptoms of Kidney Disease
The following are symptoms based on the underlying pathology:
Acute Nephritic Syndrome: It is an acute inflammation of the basic structure of the kidneys i.e. glomerulus. The onset of this disease is sudden. There may be a history of acute respiratory tract infection a week or two before its onset.
1) Haematuria (blood in urine), usually in the form of smoky urine, is often the first symptom.
2) Early morning puffiness of the face is observed in the patient by family members.
3) Oligouria (decreased urine volume) may be present.
4) Edema (swelling) of the feet may occur.
5) Occasionally, there may be backache or malaise.
6) Hypertension (increased blood pressure) is present, but is usually mild.
Rapidly Progressive Glomerulonephritis (RPGN): The term RPGN is applied to a clinical syndrome (set of symptoms) in which renal function deteriorates over a period of days or weeks.
1) Fever, malaise and weakness are prominent symptoms.
2) Arthralgia (pain in joints), abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting are common.
3) Edema is not always present.
4) Oligouria is severe.
6) In some patients, cough & haemoptysis (blood in sputum) may be present.
7) Hypertension is uncommon.
Nephrotic Syndrome: It is a metabolic disorder associated with functional impairment and degeneration of kidney tissue.
1) Edema is the main feature of this disorder.
2) Hypoproteinaemia (decreased protein in blood) due to severe and prolonged proteinuria.
3) Blood volume is low, and therefore, so is the blood pressure.
4) Hypertension may be occasionally present.
5) Atherosclerosis (deposition of fat in blood vessels) due to sustained hyperlipoproteinaemia.
6) Renal vein thrombosis is seen in children.
7) Sudden pain in abdomen.
9) Reduction in urine volume.
Diagnosis of Kidney Disease
Most patients who suffer from chronic kidney disease do not have symptoms of the disease until kidney function has reduced to a very poor level. Only laboratory tests can detect any developing problems.
People who are susceptible to chronic kidney disease should be routinely screened for development of kidney disease, especially people who are diabetics and hypertensives.
Edema (swelling) and early morning puffiness of the face are the most common symptoms that the patients visit the doctor for. Other symptoms are hazy urine, change in the volume of urine with occasional backache or pain in the abdomen.
A thorough routine and microscopic examination of the urine reveals any abnormality with the kidneys.
Urine examination shows proteinuria (presence of protein in urine) especially albumin & haematuria i.e. red blood cells in nephritic syndrome.
In Rapidly Progressive Glomerulonephritis (RPGN), urine examination shows red blood cells & red blood cell casts.
Blood urea, nitrogen and serum creatinine levels are the most important indicators of how healthy the kidneys are. These levels in the blood rise as kidney function worsens.
Serum electrolyte levels should be estimated since the acid base balance of the blood is maintained by the kidneys. Kidney dysfunction causes imbalances in electrolytes, especially potassium, phosphorus and calcium.
Blood counts show reduced hemoglobin levels and increased white blood cells.
Ultrasound scan is a non-invasive test that is often used in the diagnosis of kidney disease. It is used to diagnose strictures, stones, hydronephrosis and changes in kidney tissue.
If the disease has progressed into chronic stage, then, renal biopsy is indicated.
- Too much salt may put extra load on and damage or weaken the kidneys.
- Avoid salt or salted food.
- Avoid oils and margarine, soft drinks, tea, coffee, alcohol, nicotine.
- The roots of curry plant has medicinal properties.
- Juice extracted from the roots of curry plant may relieve pain associate with the kidneys.
- Parsley is excellent fro the genito-urinary tract, being of great assistance in the calculi of the kidneys and bladder, albuminuria, nephritis and other kidney troubles.
We have a 100% money-back guarantee, to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! If you are not 100% better, you may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price. or alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this, because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
© Biogetica 2014. All rights reserved.