| Your products are amazing. Thank you and keep up the great work!
|Feb 08, 2012 by G.N.
City: Denver | Country: U.S.
The truth about natural dysmenorrhea treatment and dysmenorrhea cure
The term "dysmenorrhea" refers to painful periods, also known as menstrual cramps. About 50 to 70% of women experience 'menstrual cramps' during their reproductive age which interferes in their daily activities. Dysmenorrhea is of two types: Primary dysmenorrhea in which pain occurs due to hormonal imbalance and is not related to any uterine pathology.
Secondary dysmenorrhea occurs due to an underlying uterine pathology.
Dysmenorrhea symptoms include cramping, spasmodic pain in the abdomen and constant dull low
backache which may spread to the thighs. Conventional dysmenorrhea treatments include NSAIDS such as Ibuprofen and Naproxan but regular use of these pain killers could result in irritation of the gastrointestinal tract. Oral contraceptives are also used as the second line of treatment but cannot be used in females who wish to conceive. None of these allopathic dysmenorrhea treatments cure dysmenorrhea but only give symptomatic relief from pain.
Biogetica's unique natural remedies are traditionally believed to work by addressing your hormonal imbalances which the main cause of menstrual cramps. Our ground breaking therapeutic kits are a combination of advanced nutraceuticals, standardized herbal extracts and bio-energetic resonance homeopathics that are traditionally believed to work by balancing hormones and relieving acute symptoms. Every major ingredient in every Biogetica kit has huge amounts of traditional use data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and is supported by modern studies and trials.
Our natural approach is traditionally believed to restore your freedom and give you relief from the painful periods by:
- Using ingredients with natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties to stop acute menstrual pain
- Improving the muscular tone of uterus, thus giving lasting relief
- Balancing the reproductive hormones, thus ending excessive uterine contractions thereby relieving the spasmodic pain
- Providing you relief from associated dysmenorrhea symptoms like backache, pain in the legs and nausea
Our 120 day money back guarantee ensures that you can try our products 100% Risk Free!
If you are not amazed by the results, just let us know and we'll send a prompt refund. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
We put people before money and will deliver these products to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them.
Get moving on the road to healing today!
|Our Dr's Recommend:
|Biogetica Freedom Kit with OM24 DysMH Formula
For acute cases of Dysmenorrhea without any underlying pathology
This ground breaking kit consists of the following 3 natural remedies:
Menses Pain 200:
Menses Pain 200 is a combination of resonance homeopathic remedies. It is traditionally believed to be very useful in getting rid of severe spasmodic lower abdominal or pelvic pain radiating in all directions. It is also traditionally believed to reduce congestion in the uterine and pelvic region as well as relaxing uterine and pelvic muscles.
An Ayurvedic formulation traditionally believed to support normal functioning of the endocrine system. It is traditionally believed to be beneficial in balancing female hormones.
OM 24-Female Genital:
This natural supplementary product contains Sarcodes (bio-energetic imprints) of ovarian and uterine tissues in an attempt to remind the body of optimal endocrine functions and to balance female hormones.
|Sale Price - $89
No tall claims. Just independent research.
Every single ingredient in every Biogetica kit has huge amounts of traditional use data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and is supported by modern studies and trials. However, people and governments today tend to have varying opinions and laws regarding natural medicine. We therefore prefer not to make any claims about offering a Dysmenorrhea cure or a Dysmenorrhea treatment but instead point all patients and doctors to independent research and clinical studies that supports their effects in a scientific manner. In some cases, we compare the results of these studies to those of pharmaceutical medicines in order to show that natural products can provide just as much or even more satisfaction than drugs, which tend to have side effects.
In order to present this information in an unbiased and up to date manner, we simply show you Google Scholar search results of all scientific articles available on a certain product or ingredient. If you do so much as read the synopsis of the research, the choice becomes clear. You can read and compare the results of drug studies and the results of studies on which Biogetica relies. We support you in your right to know about and choose drugs or natural medicine!
- Caulophyllum Studies suggest that this resonance homeopathic remedy is believed to reduce uterine and pelvic congestion and relax uterine and pelvic muscles.
- Chamomilla Studies suggest that this resonance homeopathic remedy is believed to relieve pain and control excessive bleeding.
- Mag phos Studies suggest that this resonance homeopathic remedy is believed to to be very useful in the getting rid of severe spasmodic lower abdominal or pelvic pain radiating in all directions.
- Viburnum Studies suggest that this resonance homeopathic remedy is believed to give relief from abdominal pain, nausea, lower-backache, drawing in the legs, pelvic congestion, and general feverishness.
- Andropogon muricatus Studies suggest that this herbal remedy is believed to support normal functioning of endocrine system as a whole.
- Nelumbium speciosum Studies suggest that this herbal remedy is believed to be of benefit for balancing female hormones.
- Nardostachys jatamansi Studies suggest that this herbal remedy is believed to give relief from weakness related to uterus that begins at puberty and ceases at menopause.
- Zingiber officinale Studies suggest that this herbal remedy is believed to remind the body of optimal endocrine functions and to balance hormones levels.
- Vitamin E Studies suggest that this vitamin is believed to support functioning of the reproductive organs.
Allopathic treatments for Dysmenorrhea include pain killers such as ibuprofen and naproxen.
If you have read the research above, you are now in a position to make an intelligent decision. We suggest you discuss this research with your doctor or one of our doctors available online.
CONSULT ONE OF BIOGETICA'S DOCTORS FOR FREE. You can also click directly on any one of the products to purchase it. Please don't delay, begin your healing journey today!
|Biogetica Presentation on Quantum Healing|
|All our products are made in FDA compliant GMP certified Laboratories in Germany, Switzerland, USA, India and New Zealand. They are appropriately registered with the FDA as either Dietary supplements, Homeopathic medicine or Ayurvedic herbs. Utmost care is taken to ensure optimum quality. Biogetica is a website visited from across the globe. Some countries consider Ayurveda, Bioenergetics and Homeopathy to be medicine, while others do not. In order to comply with various FDA norms of numerous nations we say:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**"All Homeopathic remedies are made in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, a document which has been published for over 100 years and which is recognized as an "official compendium" by Sections 501(b) and 502(e)(3) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. 351(b) and 352(e)(3) ("FD&C Act")."
What we do is simply point you and your Doctors to independent research from all sources that we know of, on the ingredients of our natural products, which are Herbal, Ayurvedic, Bioenergetic, Homeopathic and Complementary in nature. We invite you to read these studies on our clinical trials page or on scholar.google.com.
Biogetica supports you in your right and freedom to learn about and choose natural remedies.