- ABOUT US
- OUR APPROACH
- CLINICAL TRIALS
- TV INTERVIEW
PCOS Related InformationMain
- Treatment Options for PCOS
- About PCOS / PCOD
- Our Approach
- Diet Recommendations
- Our Assurance
PCOS Causes Hormonal Imbalances and Unpleasant Changes in the Body!
FDA Approved PCOS treatments
Hormone Pills and Insulin Sensitizing Agents are the Most Popular FDA Approved Treatments of PCOS. Since, PCOS cannot be addressed with over the counter drugs; you should consult a licensed Doctor for the diagnosis, treatment and "cure" of PCOS. We empathize completely with your pain and suffering and want to do whatever we can to help you. Homeopathy is considered to be medicine in USA but our precedent setting Resonance Homeopathies cannot be used for over the counter treatment of PCOS. Homeopathy is also considered medicine in Europe and the laws there regarding it are more accommodating. Ayurveda is only considered medicine in India and TCM is accepted as medicine in China. Supplements can only be used and marketed to support the structure and functions of the body and cannot be used to treat any ailment.
Why do Hormone pills and Insulin sensitizing agents not cure PCOS?
- Hormone pills only provide symptomatic benefit. Moreover, these chemical pills also produce undesirable long term consequences.
- Insulin sensitizing agents may offer relief. However, studies suggest that its efficacy is established only in patients with glucose intolerability or diabetes and most insulin sensitizing agents do not have an assured safety record.
- Mood changes occur frequently due to artificial hormone therapy that further worsens the condition.
There has been growing research on numerous herbs, homeopathic ingredients and supplements globally for improving reproductive and female health.
Below is information on the more compelling and popular ones. Please note that these are most likely not studied by and approved as treatments or cures by the FDA and therefore cannot be labeled or sold as a PCOS treatment or PCOS cure legally. You are however free to take them for balancing your reproductive system. Each country's law on natural treatments is different. Only the FDA can determine if something should be called a treatment or not.
Biogetica does its best to balance your right to know with the laws of the land. We strive each day to bring nature back to medicine.
Several herbs have been highlighted by clinical studies for their role in helping maintain a healthy female reproductive system. One such study showed the following results:
At the end of the study period, 94.6 % of PCOS / PCOD patients given ayurvedic herbal supplements showed clinically significant improvement in their condition. 1
Chaste tree: This herb is believed to be one of the most powerful herbs that may augment female reproductive health. It is believed to support the hormonal levels thereby addressing the root of the issue. Studies suggest that it supports the normal structure and functioning of ovaries in women.2
Fenugreek: Insulin resistance is a common complaint in PCOS patients. Fenugreek is believed to help maintain normal insulin levels in the blood. 94% of the patients given an enriched fenugreek extract showed positive results in the multi-centric, open label, non-randomized trial. The study also reported that the herb may help in balancing the female hormones. 3
Flaxseed: These seeds are very good sources of fibre, omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and lignans. The lignan protein is believed to reduce the levels of male hormones in the body. Flaxseeds are also believed to help regulate blood glucose and insulin. A case study suggested that flaxseeds support the normal functioning of the female reproductive organs. 4 However, it is advisable to consume flaxseeds under medical supervision.
Thuja occidentalis: This Homeopathic remedy is believed to help with menstrual complaints, balance female hormones and maintain the health of the reproductive organs. An In vivo study demonstrated that the extract helped increase levels of the female hormones and decrease androgen and luteinizing hormones levels in the test subjects. 5
Lycopodium: This extract is widely prescribed in homeopathy owing to the multiple benefits it offers. Studies suggest that this resonance homeopathic remedy is believed to support normal ovarian functions. 6
Herbs, Supplements, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and Meditation are all believed to help keep your endocrine axis balanced and our Reproductive System healthy! Biogetica brings them into your life from the far corners of this earth, in a unique set of products and services designed to accompany you back to health and wellness.**
Consult With one of Our Homeopathic or Ayurvedic Specialists Now!
Our Natural Health Practitioners will guide you to understand and balance your constitution, endocrine and reproductive system. ** Now is a great moment to start the journey back to health and freedom! Each journey begins with one step.
The complementary advice of our naturally inclined Homeopathic or Ayurvedic practitioners does not replace the advice of a licensed Doctor in your state. Our message is one of love, not hate. We don't claim to cure or treat any disease, but vow to be with you every step of the way, to ease.**
Only Biogetica Doctors have access to our unique line of groundbreaking, precedent setting, all natural products consisting of evidence based ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance homeopathic ingredients and nutraceuticals.
Browse Through our FULL SPECTRUM Endocrine Support Kits
Our Full spectrum kits are a synergistic combination of evidence based natural solutions that will potentially lead us back to health and freedom. ** Our multidisciplinary natural kits meticulously deliver the best the earth has to offer to your doorstep.
P.S. We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on email@example.com if you wish to avail of this donation based program.
Consult with one of Homeopathic or Ayurvedic Specialists | Endocrine Support Kits
Treatment options for PCOS
PCOS cannot be treated with over the counter homeopathy, Ayurveda or Supplements in most countries. No Natural products are approved by the FDA for PCOS treatment. Natural products at best can be used for improving the Endocrinal and Reproductive systems of the body.
Biogetica's approach institutes a unique mixture of traditional Ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance Homeopathies along with Natural dietary Supplements.
This combination is believed to focus on: **
- Correcting the Pituitary-hypothalamus axis.
- Balancing the body's secretion of female hormones Estrogen and Progesterone.
- Using Bio-energetic imprints of normal ovarian tissue to stimulate the ovaries to resume normal functioning.
- Restoring proper Ovulation and Menstrual cycles.
About PCOS / PCOD
What is PCOS / PCOD?
Every woman has a pair of ovaries. The ovaries have many follicles inside them. Every month, one of these follicles develops and matures to release an egg (or ovum). This is called ovulation. All this happens under the influence of hormones.
In this syndrome, due to hormonal imbalances the follicles fail to expel the ovum. This leads to the ovary getting filled with immature follicles, which are called cysts. So as the name suggests, (polycystic meaning many cysts) it is a disease which is characterized by multiple small cysts in the ovaries. The ovary gets enlarged, and produces excessive amounts of three important hormones - estrogen, androgen and progesterone. So, affected women often have signs and symptoms of elevated androgen levels, menstrual irregularity, weight gain and abnormal hair growth on the face or body. They may even have amenorrhea (absence of periods).
Sometimes, PCOD is also referred to as PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome because the signs and symptoms are very closely interrelated and associated with each other. The syndrome was originally reported by Stein and Leventhal. So it is also called Stein-Leventhal syndrome.
Causes of PCOD / PCOS
There is no definite cause that has been identified, but studies indicate that PCOD has a significant hereditary component. It is often found to run in the family. Patients with PCOD have persistently elevated levels of androgens and estrogen, which leads to anovulation (no ovulation). This further leads to enlargement of the ovaries, and in turn, excess of hormone production. It is a vicious cycle.
Overactive adrenal glands can also produce excess androgens, and these may also contribute to PCOD. These women also have high levels of insulin in their blood, because their cells do not respond normally to insulin.
Obesity is known to aggravate PCOD.
PCOD / PCOS Symptoms
Some women do not show any signs or symptoms of PCOD. They may have regular menses and ovaries that look normal on an ultrasound scan, and still have PCOD.
Most women with PCOD display the following classic symptoms:
Menstrual irregularities: This is a common PCOD / PCOS symptoms. Due to excessive estrogen production, there is excessive growth of the uterine lining. This usually leads to very heavy uterine bleeding. The bleeding episodes may occur anytime, leading to menstrual irregularities. So there may be irregular and infrequent menstrual periods or no menstrual periods at all.
Hair and skin problems: Hair and skin problems are also common symptoms of PCOS / PCOD. When the ovaries enlarge, they produce excess androgen (male hormone) and estrogen. The excess androgen leads to increased hair growth, which is called hirsuitism. There may be excessive breakouts of acne. The patient may also have thickened, darkened areas of skin on the neck, groin or underarms.
Obesity: About 50 % of women with PCOD are obese. Obesity tends to enhance abnormal estrogen and androgen production in this disorder, which only magnifies the problems of irregular bleeding and excessive hair-growth.
Symptoms related to insulin resistance: Insulin resistance is also a common PCOD / PCOS symptom. Approximately 40% of PCOD patients are insulin resistant. This means that their cells do not respond normally to insulin. This if left untreated, leads to excess of un-utilized glucose in the body. So this causes Type II diabetes. There may be weight gain and high blood pressure also.
Infertility: In PCOD, as explained above, the follicles are not able to release the mature ova. So this, coupled with the fact that there is hormonal imbalance, contributes to infertility. PCOD is the cause of infertility in 20% of women who are unable to conceive.
Miscarriage: The hormonal imbalance in PCOD interferes with ovum development within the follicle and disrupts embryo implantation in the uterus. This leads to miscarriages.
Diagnosis of PCOD / PCOS
When a physician suspects that the patient is suffering from PCOD, he looks for typical symptoms like irregular menstrual cycle, hirsutism and obesity. However, as discussed earlier, patients with PCOD may not have all or any of these symptoms. So to confirm the diagnosis, he may request for the following tests:
- Ultrasound scan, which may reveal enlarged ovaries and the presence of multiple cysts. Small cysts are generally seen along the periphery of the ovary.
- Blood tests are done to check the levels of hormones. A high level of LH (luteinising hormone) and elevated levels of androgen may indicate PCOD. LH is the hormone which is responsible for ovulation. So when the follicle is not able to release the ovum, the body secretes more of LH to stimulate ovulation. Blood is also tested for insulin and cholesterol levels.
- Diagnostic laparoscopy may be advised in patients where the physician suspects PCOD but there are no apparent symptoms except infertility or miscarriages.
Biogetica's approach to healing is based on the following:
1. HEAL THE ENTIRE BEING:
2. LOOK FOR NATURAL SOLUTIONS:
3. APPEAL TO THE BALANCING FORCES INHERENT IN ALL NATURE:
4. 'FROM MEDICATION TO MEDITATION':
1. HEAL THE ENTIRE BEING: Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all the traditional natural health systems to simultaneously ease physical, mental, emotional layers of your being.
You, as a living, thinking, feeling, vibrating being, are much more than a collection of inter-related chemical processes. You are life itself. Life can never be reduced to a series of chemical reactions as chemical reactions cannot create life. Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony. Treating an ailment on molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane. Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathic to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition.
2. LOOK FOR NATURAL SOLUTIONS: Our bodies are made of and supported by nature and therefore can only be healed by nature in the long term. Chemicals are often necessary for immediate change in an acute situation but tend to do the body more harm than good in the long run. Hence, Biogetica’s Doctors are dedicated to providing natural solutions that are supported by evidence and prior use. To us, the argument is fairly obvious: One would use wood to fix a desk made of wood or metal to fix a car made of metal, so why use chemicals to fix a body made of nature?
Nature has blessed the Earth with natural remedies and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopathic and Naturopathic methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
3. APPEAL TO THE BALANCING FORCES INHERENT IN ALL NATURE: Life cannot be recreated with chemical interactions and there is much more to life than molecular interactions. Our bodies are the most advanced pharmacies on the planet and millions of functions happen each minute with astounding precision. Biogetica therapies are designed to appeal to the balancing forces apparent in all nature by reminding and stimulating the body towards a certain function. The nutraceuticals in our kits provide specific nutrition for a function, the herbs in our kits balance the terrain of the body so that it is able to perform that function and the resonance homeopathics are designed to remind the body to be in resonance with that very function.
4. 'FROM MEDICATION TO MEDITATION' : Good health and freedom involves every aspect of our being including diet, lifestyle, exercise, emotional states, thoughts and energetic patterns. Biogetica Drs have therefore designed diet, nutrition, exercise and meditation protocols specific to various life situations. We encourage you to actively partake in these for best results.
Please visit (www.biogetica.com/tv_interview.php) for a TV interview that discusses our approach.
- Diet is an important factor in the treatment of infertility.
- It should contain seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables, and fruits.
- These foods should be supplemented with milk, vegetable oils, and honey.
- Curd and cottage cheese are also recommended.
- About seventy to eighty per cent of the diet should consist of foods in their natural uncooked state, because cooking destroys much of the nutritional value of most foods.
- Sprouting is an excellent way of consuming seeds, beans, and grains in their raw form, as in the process of sprouting, the nutritional value is multiplied, new vitamins are created and the protein quality is improved.
- Over cooked, frozen and canned food should be moderated or avoided
- Food to be avoided.
- Excessive fat, spicy foods, strong tea, coffee, white sugar, white flour, refined cereals, flesh foods, greasy or fried foods should all be avoided.
- Take 3 - 4 grams of cinnamon powder with honey daily on empty stomach.
- Apply Mudpack on belly for 10 - 15 minutes daily on empty stomach for this lie down in supine position then soak cotton cloth in mud paste and place above umbilicus.
We have a 100% money-back guarantee, to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! If you are not 100% better, you may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price. or alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this, because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
© Biogetica 2014. All rights reserved.