Cirrhosis of the Liver Related InformationMain
- Treatment options for Cirrhosis of Liver
- About Cirrhosis of the liver
- Our Approach
- Diet Recommendations
- Our Assurance
Liver cirrhosis is a serious condition because once the liver develops scar tissue or the cells start degenerating, the damage to the liver becomes irreversible. This leads to progressive liver failure, internal bleeding, life-threatening infections, and even death. Also, cirrhosis is considered to be the seventh leading cause of death in the U.S. and these shocking details make it even more important to seek an effective treatment for liver cirrhosis.
Imagine getting back the life you once had. Do you remember how free it felt? If reclaiming that freedom is your aim, then please realize that it is essential for you to read this page and apply it to your life without delay. We at Biogetica vow to be with you every step of the way, on the road to health and freedom that manifests each day.
If you’ve been diagnosed with Liver Cirrhosis, please read the groundbreaking research below and consult one of our doctors by Clicking Here.
What is Liver Cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis of liver is a chronic condition in which healthy liver tissue is replaced by scarred tissue, preventing the liver from functioning normally. The condition hampers normal flow of the blood through the liver and stops the liver from working properly, leading to long-term damage. It is a progressive disease that wastes away your liver to the point of no return. When cirrhosis begins the symptoms are minimal, and studies have shown that the liver functions could drop to almost 30 percent before symptoms begin to show however, once it progresses the symptoms and complications can lead to death. Cirrhosis of the liver has ruined many and this is the reason we have dedicated our lives and time to helping people across the globe afflicted with this progressively debilitating condition.
But, despite peer reviewed scientific research on natural ingredients, these remedies may or may not have been approved by the FDA in your country as a cure or treatment for liver cirrhosis yet. Hence you are advised to see a doctor licensed in a city and state for liver cirrhosis treatment and we may only advertise our product in such countries for liver health.
Ayurveda, however, is considered medicine in India just like TCM is considered medicine in China. Homeopathy is medicine in most of this planet but within the USA it can only be used for over the counter ailments and not cirrhosis of the liver.
Only Biogetica doctors have access to our unique precedent setting products. Biogetica has numerous published patents for our groundbreaking work in the field of natural medicine and some patents pending.
You may speak with our precedent setting homeopathic & ayurvedic doctors to boost your liver health by clicking here.
You may view our ground breaking evidence based full spectrum Liver Support kits here.
Causes and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis
The most common causes of liver cirrhosis are excessive alcohol consumption and a Hepatitis C virus infection. The symptoms include:
- Enlargement of your liver
- Ascites and
- Palmar erythema
Your Cirrhosis of Liver can Become Fatal and Therefore Should be Promptly Addressed
If the condition is not treated, it may lead to severe life-threatening conditions like spontaneous bacterial peritonitis, bleeding from varices, hepatic encephalopathy, hepatorenal syndrome, hepatopulmonary syndrome, hypersplenism, and liver cancer. Thus, it becomes imperative to treat it as soon as it is diagnosed.
What are the Treatment Options for Cirrhosis of the Liver?
Numerous herbs, supplements and homeopathic remedies have been studied globally for supporting and balancing hepatic functions. Traditional modalities of medicine have several herbs listed in their literature that are believed to help your liver rejuvenate itself. Sooner or later you’ll realize that Nature completes you in many ways. Out specialists are here to provide you the support you need and will assist you in your journey from dis-ease to ease.
Below is information on the more compelling and popular ones that we have found after studying all possibilities from traditional medicine systems and the latest research available today.
Each country's laws on natural medicine are different and therefore no blanket claims of a liver cirrhosis cure or treatment can be made legally across various lands. Some countries consider Ayurveda, TCM and Homeopathy to be medicine and others do not.
However, it is your birth right to know about and choose any herb, supplement or homeopathic you wish to take for liver health and overall wellbeing.
We strive each day to give natural medicine the respect it deserves and hope that you will join us in this quest today. We vow to be with you every step of the way on the road from disease to ease that manifests each day!
Research on Herbs
Milk Thistle: This is a very popular herb traditionally used for liver support. It contains naturally occurring silymarin compounds that have shown to protect the liver from toxin induced injuries, infections and alcohol damage in the clinical tests conducted. 2
Curcumin (Turmeric): The curcumin constituent from Curcuma longa is very famous in traditional medicines for its multifarious actions. It is traditionally believed to be effective against inflammation and possesses hepato-protective properties. An in vivo study of curcumin showed the extract supporting the normal structure and functions of the liver cells. Results suggested that the herb eliminated dysfunctional cells and also stopped them from spreading. 3
The turmeric used in our products is possibly the most potent on the planet as it contains over 95% curcumin.
Boerhaavia diffusa: This herb is traditionally famous for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, diuretic and hepatoprotective properties. Clinical studies have highlighted that B. diffusa extracts potentially protect the liver against drug-induced damage. 4
Research on Homeopathic Ingredients
Hydrastis Canadensis: This homeopathic remedy is traditionally believed to empower the immune system. An In vivo study indicated that goldenseal exerted a hepatoprotective effect stronger than that of silymarin and protected the liver cells from toxin damage. 5
We hope and wish that countries across the globe study and conduct natural research in the interest of public health and then do the best they can for their citizens that are suffering. Cirrhosis of the liver today is a global pandemic and solving it for the sake of humanity must take precedence over any patent to profit pharmaceutical intentions!
Why do Conventional Treatments not Cure Cirrhosis of the Liver?
None of the conventional medicines used are able to rejuvenate, stimulate or restructure the liver in repairing itself. They only manage the symptoms and stall the progression.
Moreover, all the medications that you take are metabolized in the liver, since the liver is the major metabolizing system of your body. In cirrhosis many of the liver's vital functions are hampered, so many drugs are not cleared effectively from the liver leading to hepatic toxicity.
In addition, drugs like antibiotics are known to cause liver damage apart from other side effects like diarrhea, nausea, vomiting etc. Many people are unable to tolerate these side effects and often abandon the treatment protocol midway.
Diuretics could cause loss of vital minerals, digestive disorders, vision problems, kidney damage, and erectile dysfunction among others.
A liver transplant can grant a new lease to your life, however, that is an option available only for end-stage liver disease. Also, although, a transplant rids the body of cirrhosis and comes with an 85 percent survival rate after five years, the demand for livers is higher than the supply of available organs. Statistics state that over 6000 liver transplants are annually done in the U.S. still, over 20 to 30 percent of those waiting for a liver transplant die while being on the wait list. It is important to note that even if the organ transplant is successful, the recipient needs to be on immunosuppressants for life and being on immunosuppressants obviously gives rise to other health complications and makes the patient an easy target for other opportunistic infections.
A Healthy Immune & Hepatic System can Help Balance your Being!
Herbs, supplements, ayurveda, and homeopathy are all believed to help keep your immunity boosted and your liver healthy. These natural remedies also work to potentially support the structure and functions of the liver and help it repair, regenerate and heal. Biogetica brings them into your life from the far corners of this earth, in a unique set of products and services designed to accompany you back to health and wellness.
Consult With one of Our Homeopathic or Ayurvedic Specialists Now!
Our natural health practitioners will guide you to understand and balance your constitution, boost your immune system and help you maintain liver health. ** Now is a great moment to start the journey back to health and freedom. Each journey begins with one step.
The complementary advice of our naturally inclined homeopathic or ayurvedic practitioners does not replace the advice of a licensed doctor in your state. Our message is one of love, not hate. We don't claim to cure or treat any disease, but vow to be with you every step of the way, to ease. **
Browse Through our Full Spectrum Liver Support Kits
Our full spectrum kits are a synergistic combination of evidence based natural solutions that will potentially lead you back to health and freedom. **. We say this because our doctors have selected each ingredient based on precedent setting research from every tradition! Our multidisciplinary natural kits meticulously deliver the best the earth has to offer to your doorstep.
P.S. We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on [email protected] if you wish to avail of this donation based program.
Treatment options for Cirrhosis of Liver
- Allopathic treatment for cirrhosis of liver includes diuretics to address edema and ascites, Large amounts of ascitic fluid may be drained from the abdomen with an incision.
- Oral antibiotics may be prescribed to prevent infections.
- Beta-blockers or nitrate may be prescribed for portal hypertension. Beta-blockers can lower the pressure in the varices and reduce the risk of bleeding. Gastrointestinal bleeding requires an immediate upper endoscopy to look for esophageal varices. The doctor may perform a band-ligation using a special device to compress the varices and stop the bleeding. People who have had varices in the past may need to take medicine to prevent future episodes.
- Some people with cirrhosis who develop hepatorenal failure must undergo regular hemodialysis treatment, which uses a machine to clean wastes from the blood. Medications are also given to improve blood flow through the kidneys.
- Alcoholic cirrhosis is treated by abstaining from alcohol.
- Cirrhosis due to viral infection is treated by medications such as Interferons.
- Autoimmune disorders are treated by giving corticosteroids.
- Cirrhosis due to metabolic disorders is treated by therapies that prevent excessive build-up of deposits in the liver.
- Drug-induced cirrhosis is treated by withdrawal of the drug.
- If the liver stops functioning or complications are beyond control, liver transplant is recommended.
Liver cirrhosis cannot be treated with over the counter homeopathy, ayurveda or supplements in most countries. No Natural products are approved by the FDA for liver cirrhosis treatment. Natural products at best can be used for balancing and enhancing the immune and hepatic system of the body.
Biogetica's approach institutes a unique mixture of traditional ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance homeopathies along with natural dietary supplements.
This combination is believed to focus on: **
- Making conditions conducive so that your liver can carry out its natural functions
- Benefitting the normal structure and functions of your liver
About Cirrhosis of the Liver
Metabolic Disorders: These include excess deposition of iron in the liver in hemochromatosis and of copper in Wilson's disease. Fat deposition in the liver also leads to inflammation and scarring.
Drugs: Chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis can occur in some patients on long-term drug treatment. Recognition of drug-induced liver disease is important because drug withdrawal leads to improvement in such cases.
Obstruction of Bile Ducts: Prolonged blockage of bile ducts can cause cirrhosis. Diseases such as primary biliary cirrhosis, biliary strictures and sclerosing cholangitis cause obstruction of the bile duct.
Congestion: Prolonged congestion in the liver due to blood outflow obstruction or chronic heart failure can eventually cause cirrhosis.
Signs and Symptoms of Liver Cirrhosis
Symptoms vary greatly and may include any combination of the manifestations mentioned below, none of which are related to any specific cause.
Frequent complaints include weakness, fatigue, muscle cramps, weight loss and non specific digestive complaints like loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, upper abdominal discomfort and gaseous abdominal distension.
Other clinical features are as follows:
- Hepatomegaly or enlargement of the liver and spleen is common in cirrhosis. However, as the disease progresses, the liver shrinks in size. The liver is hard, irregular and painless.
- Jaundice is usually mild when it initially appears and is primarily due to failure to excrete bilirubin.
- Ascites or water retention in the abdominal cavity results from inadequate sodium and water excretion.
- Palmar erythema or increased mottling of the palm occurs due to increased peripheral blood circulation. It can be seen early in the disease, but is of limited diagnostic value.
- Spider Telangiectasia is a condition that causes vascular lesions and comprises a central arteriole, from which small veins radiate. The lesions vary in size from 1-2 mm to 1-2 cm in diameter and occasionally raise the skin surface. They are usually found only on the skin above the nipples, and they can occur early in the disease.
- Hormonal changes may occur. In men, these include hair loss, gynaecomastia, loss of libido and atrophy of testes. In females, it is manifested as absent/irregular menses and atrophy of the breast.
- Easy bruising occurs as cirrhosis progresses. Epistaxis or bleeding from the nose is common due to the hemorrhagic tendency.
- Splenomegaly or increase in the size of the spleen is a feature of portal hypertension.
- Dupuytren's contracture or thickening and shortening of the fascia of the palms, causing deformities of the fingers is traditionally associated with cirrhosis.
- Non-specific features of chronic liver disease include pigmentation, clubbing of fingers and toes, and low-grade fever.
Liver cirrhosis is usually asymptomatic in the initial stages, and is often found incidentally during surgery. Diagnosis is made on the basis of a physical examination and laboratory investigations.
On palpation of the abdomen, the liver and spleen are found enlarged.
Blood tests include serum bilirubin and liver enzymes, which are raised due to impaired liver function.
Imaging methods such as CT scan, MRI and Ultrasound help assessing the structural effects of the disease on the liver and are particularly useful in identifying complications.
Liver biopsy establishes diagnosis and the cause, but is only required when clinical observation and less invasive investigations have not established the diagnosis.
Complications Associated with Cirrhosis of the Liver
Cirrhosis is associated with the development of several serious complications, which affect the prognosis of the disease. These complications include the following:
- Portal hypertension
- Hepatic encephalopathy
- Renal failure
- Liver cancer
Heal the Entire Being
Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all the traditional natural health systems to simultaneously ease physical, mental, emotional layers of your being.
You, as a living, thinking, feeling, vibrating being, are much more than a collection of inter-related chemical processes. You are life itself. Life can never be reduced to a series of chemical reactions as chemical reactions cannot create life. Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony. Treating an ailment on molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane. Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathic to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition.
Look for Natural Solutions
Our bodies are made of and supported by nature and therefore can only be healed by nature in the long term. Chemicals are often necessary for immediate change in an acute situation but tend to do the body more harm than good in the long run. Hence, Biogetica's Doctors are dedicated to providing natural solutions that are supported by evidence and prior use. To us, the argument is fairly obvious: One would use wood to fix a desk made of wood or metal to fix a car made of metal, so why use chemicals to fix a body made of nature?
Nature has blessed the Earth with natural remedies and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopathic and Naturopathic methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
Appeal to the Balancing Forces Inherent in all Nature
Life cannot be recreated with chemical interactions and there is much more to life than molecular interactions. Our bodies are the most advanced pharmacies on the planet and millions of functions happen each minute with astounding precision. Biogetica therapies are designed to appeal to the balancing forces apparent in all nature by reminding and stimulating the body towards a certain function. The nutraceuticals in our kits provide specific nutrition for a function, the herbs in our kits balance the terrain of the body so that it is able to perform that function and the resonance homeopathics are designed to remind the body to be in resonance with that very function.
From Medication to Meditation
Good health and freedom involves every aspect of our being including diet, lifestyle, exercise, emotional states, thoughts and energetic patterns. Biogetica Drs have therefore designed diet, nutrition, exercise and meditation protocols specific to various life situations. We encourage you to actively partake in these for best results.
- Vegetarian food is recommended, it should contain green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, lettuce, coriander, and curry leaves.
- Other vegetable include beets, carrot, radish, brocolli, and brussels
- Spice food up with lemon juice or herbs like turmeric, garlic, cloves, cinnamon instead of salt. Read food labels while shopping, check the amount of sodium in the food you are buying.
- Fruits such as grapefruit, sugarcane juice, strawberries, lemon, oranges, apples, avocados, and walnuts are said to benefit the condition.
- Limit the use of oil, ghee, butter, dairy and fruits like custard apple, and sapodilla
- Alcohol in any form should be completely avoided in cirrhotic liver.
- Non-vegetarian food should be avoided; this includes sea food, lean meat, and eggs. Avoid meat, especially red meat as they are high in sodium content.
- Completely avoid frozen, preserved, canned foods, including chips, soups, tomato sauce, salsa, soy sauce, canned soups, meats or vegetables, that are known to have high salt or sugar which may lead to fluid retention.
- Avoid sugary foods such as chocolates, ice cream, candies and cake as they increase the liver fats to about 27%
- Reduce sodium and sugar intake
- Maintain healthy weight by eating mindfully
- Exercise or workout regularly
We have a 100% money-back guarantee to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! You may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price if you’re not truly amazed or alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this because the customers, who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
Full Spectrum Biogetica Approach to Natural Medicine
How and why did nature get eradicated from the realm of Medicine
Biogetica - Full Spectrum Health
© Biogetica 2018. All rights reserved.