- ABOUT US
- OUR APPROACH
- CLINICAL TRIALS
- TV INTERVIEW
Kidney Stone Related InformationMain
- Treatment options for kidney stones
- Our Approach
- About Kidney Stone
Kidney Stone ProductsOptimal Kit with Homeopathic Kidney SarcodesPrice - $129Read More
Boon kit with Homeopathic Renal Sarcode FormulaPrice - $99Read More
C39 Kidney Stone FormulaPrice - $39Read More
My experience with Biogetica has been very positive and I always recommend you to anyone I can. Many blessings to you all and please accept my sincerest appreciation for your hard work, commitment to holistic health and healing. With a most grateful heart.++Nov 27, 2015 by L.C.
City: Groton, Connecticut | Country: U.S.
Consult our Doctors for free so you can truly understand your options for Health and Freedom!
Information on Kidney stones
Kidney stones are a solid mass of tiny crystals which get formed in the kidneys due to dietary minerals present in the urine. In medical terms, it is known as Renal Calculus. It is more common in Men than in Women. The pH of the urine influences the formation of stones. Symptoms include severe pain in the flanks radiating to the groin. It is accompanied by nausea, vomiting, blood in the urine and fever with chills.
Kidney stones cannot be addressed over the counter in the country you are visiting from. We are therefore offering free consultations for a limited time with our Holistic Doctors. Please click here to initiate your free consultation, so you can truly understand your options for health and freedom!
P.S. Your order will only be accepted once the Dr has given you a unique prescription code to enter into the comments field. We reserve all rights in determining which patients we will work with at the present moment as our resources are limited. We will only take on cases our Doctors believe can be helped. You may try back next month if you are denied today.
Only Biogetica Doctors have access to our unique line of groundbreaking, precedent setting, all natural products consisting of evidence based ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance homeopathic ingredients and nutritional supplements.
To read recent government articles and peer reviewed independent scientific research on natural ingredients please click on the links below. If you or your Doctor truly cares about your health, you will spend the time to study the public domain research below. Additional latest research can be found on scholar.google.com. Biogetica Doctors support you in your right to know and choose similar to the health freedom acts enacted by most governments around the world.
Research on Resonance Homeopathic Ingredients **
Our products are sold in unique multi-disciplinary kits that are 100% natural and not available anywhere else. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Results may vary from person to person and we will promptly refund you the entire purchase price if you are not completely satisfied. Our 90 day money back guarantee insures that you can try our products 100% Risk Free!
These products are not drugs and the advise of our homeopaths is complementary advice that does not replace medical advice you receive from your practitioner.
We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to avail of this donation based program.
Treatment options for kidney stones
Conventional treatments for kidney stones
The treatment depends on the type and the cause of the stone. Most stones can be treated without surgery. Drinking enough water (2 1/2 to 3 liters a day) to produce a high urinary output and staying physically active are often enough to move the stone out of the body.
Pain-relieving medicines may be required to control renal colic (pain associated with the passage of stones). Severe pain may require narcotic analgesics.
Depending on the type of stone, medicines may be prescribed to decrease the stone formation and/or aid in the break-down and excretion of the material of the stone. These may include medicines such as diuretics, phosphate solutions, allopurinol (for uric acid stones), antibiotics (for struvite stones), and agents that alkalize the urine, such as sodium bicarbonate or sodium citrate.
If the stone does not get flushed out, surgical removal may be required. Lithotripsy may be an alternative to surgery. Ultrasonic waves or shock waves are used to break down the stones, for them to be expelled in the urine (extracorporeal shock-wave lithotripsy) or removed with an endoscope, which is inserted in the kidney via a small flank incision (percutaneous nephrolithotomy).
Diet modification is imperative in preventing its recurrence.
Advanced Natural Alternatives
Biogetica offers a combination of Ayurvedic herbs, Advanced Resonance Homeopathic therapies including sarcodes and nosodes along with dietary supplements. Nosodes and Sarcodes are based on the classical homeopathic principle of 'Like Cures Like'. They remind the corresponding tissues of specific functions and encourage the optimal urinary pH balance and metabolism.** These remedies may prevent the stone formation and also help in expulsion of stones.**
Our natural approach is traditionally believed to restore your health and relieve you from renal colic by:**
- Using natural ingredients which support optimal renal functions
- Providing bio-energetic information on healthy organ functions to maintain the pH at a normal level
- Providing Homeopathic attenuations to support the normal functions of the kidneys in dissolving stones
About Kidney Stone
What Causes Kidney Stones?
The pH of urine influences the formation of stones. Alkaline urine tends to increase precipitation of calcium phosphate and may be responsible for calcium phosphate stones. Kidney stones are formed when there is an alteration in the relative proportions of crystalloids and glycoaminoglycans in the urine.
Conditions associated with the formation kidney stones are:
- Obstruction of the urinary tract
- Infection of the urinary tract
- Climate or occupation giving rise to excessive sweating
- Inherited disorders like cystinuria and xanthinuria
- Gout, medullary sponge kidney
Types of Kidney Stones
- Calcium phosphate stones are very common and easily dissolve in Vitamin C acidified urine.
- Calcium oxalate stones are common. Oxalate is present in certain foods. Diseases of the small intestine increase the tendency to form calcium oxalate stones. These stones do not dissolve in acidified urine.
- Struvite stones (Magnesium ammonium phosphate) are not very common. Struvite stones are mainly found in women after a urinary tract infection. They can grow very large and may obstruct the kidney, ureter or bladder. They dissolve in vitamin C acidified urine.
- Uric acid stones result from difficulty in metabolizing purine (the chemical base of adenine, xanthine, theobromine [in chocolate] and uric acid). They may form in a condition such as gout.
- Cystine stones are rare and may form in persons with cystinuria. It is a hereditary disorder affecting both men and women due to an inability to reabsorb cystine. Children usually suffer from these types of stones.
Signs and Symptoms of Kidney Stones
- Kidney stones may not produce any pain or other symptoms until they begin to move down the ureter.
- Pain is usually severe and often starts in the flank region, and moves down to the groin. Pain in the back and flank may be bilateral or unilateral.
- Pain may be progressive, severe, colicky (spasmodic) or pricking.
- Vomiting and nausea may be present.
- Excessive and painful urination.
- Increased frequency or urgency of urination.
- Pain in the abdomen.
- Blood or abnormal color of urine.
- Fever with chills may be present.
Diagnosis of Kidney Stones
There may be severe tenderness of the abdomen or back. If the stones are big, persistent, or recurring, there may be signs of kidney failure or other kidney diseases.
The following tests help in diagnosing kidney stones:
- Routine analysis of the urine may reveal the type of stone, levels of calcium, phosphate and oxalate, and protein loss if any.
- Ultrasound scan
- Intravenous pyelography
- X-ray of the abdomen
- C T Scan of the abdomen
- MRI of the abdomen
- Retrograde pyelogram
Complications Associated with Kidney Stones
- Recurrence of stones
- Kidney damage - where the affected kidney becomes functionless with hydronephrosis
- Urinary tract infection
- Obstruction of the ureter, acute unilateral obstructive uropathy
Prevention of Kidney Stones
Preventive strategies include dietary modifications and sometimes taking drugs with the goal of reducing the excretory load on the kidneys.
- Drinking enough water to induce a urinary output of 2 to 3 liters, a day.
- Drinking water from a tender coconut, daily, is good for kidney function and prevents the formation of stones.
- A diet low in calcium, protein, nitrogen and sodium is beneficial.
- Restriction of oxalate-rich foods.
- Taking drugs (after consulting your primary care physician) such as thiaxide, potassium citrate, magnesium citrate and allopurinol, depending on the cause of the stone.
- Avoid certain foods that may increase the risk of stones such as tomatoes, spinach, grapes, rhubarb, chocolates, peanuts, cashews, apples and berries.
We have a 100% money-back guarantee, to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! If you are not 100% better, you may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price. or alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this, because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
Optimal Kit with Homeopathic Kidney Sarcodes
This Kit consists of 4 products:
C39 Kidney Stone Formula:
A Homeopathic attenuation believed to support the normal function of the kidneys in dissolving stones.**
T13 Kidney Liquescence (Homeopathic Kidney Sarcodes):
It provides bio-energetic information on healthy kidney and bladder functions. This product has an energetic and a nutritive effect.**
HRD Renal Sarcode Endocrine Combination:
This comprehensive Kidney Sarcode formula, in accordance with the Homeopathic principle of "Like Cures Like", is traditionally believed to support the kidneys.** Sarcodes are known to remind the corresponding organs of their specific optimal functions.
T22 Vitamin C Liquescence:
This product is believed to have a nutritive as well as an energetic/ informational effect.**
|Sale Price - $129.00|
Boon kit with Homeopathic Renal Sarcode Formula
This US made kit consists of the following 3 products:
C39 Kidney Stone Formula:
A Homeopathic attenuation believed to support the normal function of kidneys in dissolving stones**
T13 Kidney Liquescence:
This product contains bio-energetic information on healthy kidney and bladder functions.**
HRD Renal Sarcode Endocrine Combination (Renal Sarcode Formula):
This comprehensive Kidney Sarcode formula, in accordance with the Homeopathic principle of "Like Cures Like", is traditionally believed to support the kidneys. Sarcodes are known to remind the corresponding organs of their specific optimal functions.**
|Sale Price - $99.00|
C39 Kidney Stone Formula
A Homeopathic attenuation believed to support the normal function of the kidneys in reducing pain in the lower back and/or bladder region while urinating. This product may support the kidneys in dissolving stones.**
|Sale Price: $39.00|
© Biogetica 2014. All rights reserved.