- ABOUT US
- OUR APPROACH
- CLINICAL TRIALS
- TV INTERVIEW
Hepatitis Related InformationMain
- Treatment Options for Hepatitis
- About Hepatitis
- Our Approach
- Diet Recommendations
- Our Assurance Consult with a Biogetica Practitioner
Hepatitis is a Possibly Lethal Condition!
Hepatitis is inflammation of the liver usually caused by Hepatitis Viruses A, B, C, D and E. The viruses infiltrate the body through contaminated food, water, blood, infected needles, sexual intercourse, or from a mother to her unborn child. These infections often lead to serious problems of the liver like cirrhosis, cancer and even liver failure.
Other factors that could lead to inflammation include bacterial infections, toxins such as drugs and alcohol, accumulation of fat in the liver, metabolic conditions such as Wilson's disease, injury to the liver, or a process of destruction of tissues when the body fails to recognize them as its own (autoimmunity).
Hepatitis is a serious medical concern and should be given timely medical attention to avoid dire consequences.
FDA Approved Hepatitis Treatments
Oral antiviral agents and Alpha interferons are the most routinely used FDA approved treatments for Hepatitis. Since, Hepatitis cannot be addressed with over the counter treatments; you should consult a licensed Doctor for the diagnosis, treatment and "cure" of Hepatitis. We empathize completely with your pain and suffering and want to do whatever we can to help you. Homeopathy is considered to be medicine in USA but our precedent setting Resonance Homeopathies cannot be used for over the counter treatment of Hepatitis. Homeopathy is also considered medicine in Europe and the laws there regarding it are more accommodating. Ayurveda is only considered medicine in India and TCM is accepted as medicine in China. Supplements can only be used and marketed to support the structure and functions of the body and cannot be used to treat any ailment.
Why do Antivirals and Interferon Therapies not Cure Hepatitis?
Antiviral drugs used for hepatitis only help in managing the symptoms and conventional treatments for hepatitis do not address the root cause of the problem.
Moreover, some patients are unable to tolerate the side effects produced by anti viral drugs. The most common side effects include headache, fever, muscle pains, fatigue, reduced appetite, etc. These drugs can also affect mental health and sleep making the patients more irritable and depressed.
Interferon therapies also treat the disease symptomatically and have a fleet of side effects, which vary in severity. The most common ones include muscle aches, headaches, nausea, vomiting, difficulty in breathing, skin rashes, edema etc.
Research on Natural Supplements, Herbs and Homeopathy
Numerous Herbs supplements and Homeopathic remedies have been studied globally for Hepatitis.
Below is information on the more compelling and popular ones. Please note that these are most likely not studied by and approved as treatments or cures by the FDA and therefore cannot be labeled or sold as a Hepatitis treatment or Hepatitis cure legally. Each country's law on natural treatments is different. Only the FDA can determine if something should be called a treatment or not.
You are welcome to take these herbs, homeopathies and supplements for boosting your immune system and supporting your liver functions but no claim of cure or treatment can be made presently.
Biogetica does its best to balance your right to know with the laws of the land. We strive each day to bring nature back to medicine.
Research on Natural Ingredients
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice root) : This herb is traditionally used to boost immunity, relieve pain and stress, protect liver cells and promote its healing. In a preliminary open trial, 72.2 % of hepatitis patients showed remission when put on a Licorice extract for 8 weeks. 1 It is believed that the herb disrupts the mechanism of the virus and helps removes abnormal cells from the liver.
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) : This herb is believed to possess properties that support liver functions, flush toxins, help reduce blood sugar and maintain bone health. An In vivo study on hepatitis induced male rats fed dandelion for 2 weeks reported that the herb had a protective effect on the liver and could be used as a potential alternative for maintaining liver health. 2
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) : This herb is famed for its detoxifying properties. It is believed to promote healthy digestive functions, decrease inflammation and soothe the mucous membranes of the body. The active constituents of the plant Silymarin and silybin have been reported to work as antioxidants that facilitate elimination of free radicals and inhibit lipid deterioration. Research also suggests that the herb may potentially decrease the activity of abnormal cells and support the functional activities of the liver cells. 3
Curcuma longa (Turmeric): The curcumin constituent from turmeric is very famous in traditional medicines for its multifarious actions. It is traditionally believed to be effective against inflammation and possesses hepatoprotective properties. Study suggests that curcumin may increase immunity of the cells by affecting membrane receptors thus impairing virus binding and fusion. 4
Thuja occidentalis: The active principle ฿-Thujaplicinol in the thuja species is believed to be effective in reducing viral load. In an In vitro study the natural ingredient inhibited the replication of abnormal cells by blocking viral RNA activity. 5
Hydrastis canadensis: This homeopathic remedy is traditionally believed to empower the immune system. It is also known to cleanse and regulate glandular functions thereby promoting healthy liver functions. 6
• Side effects of Oral Anti-viral medicines
A Healthy Immune and Hepatic System is Essential for a Good Life!
Herbs, supplements, Ayurveda, homeopathy, and meditation are all believed to help keep your immunity boosted and liver healthy! Biogetica brings them to your doorstep from the far corners of this earth, in a unique set of products and services designed to accompany you back to health and wellness.
Consult With one of Our Homeopathic or Ayurvedic Specialists Now!
Our Natural Health Practitioners will guide you to understand and balance your constitution and potentially boost your immune and hepatic system. ** Now is a great moment to start the journey back to health and freedom! Each journey begins with one step.
The complementary advice of our naturally inclined Homeopathic or Ayurvedic practitioners does not replace the advice of a licensed Doctor in your state. Our message is one of love, not hate. We don't claim to cure or treat any disease, but vow to be with you every step of the way, to ease. **
Only Biogetica Doctors have access to our unique line of groundbreaking, precedent setting, all natural products consisting of evidence based ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance homeopathic ingredients and nutraceuticals.
Browse Through our FULL SPECTRUM Immune Boosting Kits!
Our Full spectrum kits are a synergistic combination of evidence based natural solutions that will potentially boost your immunity and lead you back to health and freedom.** Our multidisciplinary natural kits meticulously deliver the best the earth has to offer to your doorstep.
P.S. We put people before profits and will deliver these services to you against any donation if you truly cannot afford them. You may email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to avail of this donation based program.
Treatment Options for Hepatitis
The treatment depends upon the type of hepatitis and the virus associated. In some cases no treatment is required, it subsides on its own. Some of the medications include:
- Antiviral like Lamivudine (Epivir-HBV) and Interferon alfa-2b for hepatitis B.
- Hepatitis B vaccination series for all children and health-care workers.
- A combination of Ribavirin, an oral antiviral agent and Alpha interferon (alfa-2a, alfa- 2b), for hepatitis C.
- Corticosteroids, if the condition is caused by autoimmune hepatitis.
Hepatitis cannot be treated with over the counter homeopathy, Ayurveda or Supplements in most countries. No Natural products are approved by the FDA for Hepatitis treatment. Natural products at best can be used for improving the immune system or cleansing the liver.
Biogetica's approach institutes a unique mixture of traditional Ayurvedic herbs, advanced resonance Homeopathic Nosodes and Sarcodes along with Natural dietary Supplements.
This combination is believed to focus on: **
- Balancing the five elements and their functions in the body with herbs.
- Supporting the normal structure and functioning of Liver with dietary supplements.
- Coaxing a Hepatitis specific immune response with Nosodes and Sarcodes. Nosodes are energetic and informational imprints of the Virus used in accordance with the homeopathic 'like cures like' principle to coax a specific immune response from the body. Sarcodes are energetic and informational imprints of archetypically functioning organs and secretions used to remind the body of optimal function.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Eat a healthy, balanced diet. If you feel nauseated, eat small meals throughout the day.
- Avoid alcohol and excessive use of over-the-counter or prescription medications, as they may damage the liver further.
- Avoid high-risk activities such as intravenous drug-use or unprotected sex with multiple partners.
- Do not share food, drinks, toothbrushes, needles, or razor blades with others.
- If you are traveling in an area where there is a high prevalence of hepatitis A, consider vaccination prior to travel and take adequate precautions with food and water.
Hepatitis is characterized by inflammation of cells in the liver and is most commonly caused by a specific group of viruses (hepatitis viruses). The condition may also be attributed to other infections, toxins such as drugs and alcohol, trauma to the liver, or a process of destruction of tissues when the body fails to recognize them as its own (autoimmunity). The condition may last less than six months (acute) or persist longer than six months (chronic), heal on its own (self limiting) or progress to scarring of liver tissues. Anyone with a recent history of acute hepatitis is at risk of developing chronic hepatitis.
Allopathic treatments for Hepatitis include Lamivudine (Epivir-HBV) and Interferon alfa-2b for hepatitis B, Ribavirin, an oral antiviral agent and Alpha interferon (alfa-2a, alfa-2b), for hepatitis C. However these Allopathic treatments do not cure Hepatitis. They are merely a way of suppressing symptoms.
Depending on the type of infection, hepatitis may be classified as:
- Hepatitis A: This virus spreads through water, food or other objects contaminated with infected fecal particles. Hepatitis A does not progress to a chronic condition. It is estimated that as much as one third of the US population has been infected with hepatitis A at some point in their life.
- Hepatitis B: This virus is spread through blood, infected needles, sexual intercourse, or from a mother to her unborn child. There are approximately 73,000 new cases of hepatitis B in the US each year. About 1 to 3% of these become carriers. Newborns are especially vulnerable to chronic infections - up to 90% of those exposed become carriers.
- Hepatitis C: This virus is transmitted through contact with infected blood, commonly from contaminated needles, sexual activities that cause tear in tissues, from an infected mother to her unborn baby, from cuts, injuries, or any activity where blood may be exchanged.
- Hepatitis D and E: These viruses are rare in the US. Hepatitis D only causes an infection when hepatitis B is already present. It is usually transmitted through blood and infected needles.
Hepatitis may also develop due to other conditions, including:
- Alcoholic hepatitis is caused by years of excessive alcohol consumption.
- Metabolic diseases like Wilson's disease, which causes excessive accumulation of copper in the liver.
- Steatohepatitis, which is a condition caused by accumulation of fat in the liver.
- Reactions to medications such as dantrolene, nitrofurantoin and sulfonamides.
Symptoms of Hepatitis
Symptoms of hepatitis may vary from individual to individual, depending on the severity of the condition. Symptoms commonly appear as a combination of any of the following:
- Yellow discoloration of skin and eyes (jaundice)
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Low fever
Diagnosis of Hepatitis
The diagnosis is made on the basis of medical history, a physical examination and blood tests to check liver functions and identify the virus causing the condition. In severe cases, the physician may recommend an ultrasound scan or a liver biopsy.
Heal the Entire Being
Biogetica has a unique and comprehensive Holographic model of healing which synthesizes all the traditional natural health systems to simultaneously ease physical, mental, emotional layers of your being.
You, as a living, thinking, feeling, vibrating being, are much more than a collection of inter-related chemical processes. You are life itself. Life can never be reduced to a series of chemical reactions as chemical reactions cannot create life. Every thought, emotion, vibration or action leads to a series of chemical changes in the body. Biogetica recognizes this and balances the ENTIRE BEING, bringing mind, body and soul into harmony. Treating an ailment on molecular level alone, seldom has a lasting effect as the untreated social, emotional, mental, spiritual and energetic patterns cause the ailment to manifest once again on a physical plane. Holistic healing is necessary for lasting relief. Biogetica, therefore, uses Resonance Homeopathic to harmonize the entire being; flower essences to attune the mind; Ayurvedic, Tibetan and Chinese herbs to balance the energetic and the physiological manifestation of the five elements; and nutraceuticals to coordinate cellular nutrition.
Look for Natural Solutions
Our bodies are made of and supported by nature and therefore can only be healed by nature in the long term. Chemicals are often necessary for immediate change in an acute situation but tend to do the body more harm than good in the long run. Hence, Biogetica's Doctors are dedicated to providing natural solutions that are supported by evidence and prior use. To us, the argument is fairly obvious: One would use wood to fix a desk made of wood or metal to fix a car made of metal, so why use chemicals to fix a body made of nature?
Nature has blessed the Earth with natural remedies and healing mechanisms. It would be wise not to ignore them. The intelligence of nature is much greater than that of man. Unfortunately, man still focuses on chemical medicines, as they can be patented and sold for huge profits. Allopathic attempts to treat chronic ailments by interfering directly with the chemical processes using man-made substances, has essentially been a failure. We claim to be cracking the gene code, but we still can't cure a cold with man-made substances!!! Homeopathic and Naturopathic methods are never studied and verified by governing bodies, as there is no one who will spend millions obtaining an approval on herbs, knowing that they cannot be patented and sold exclusively by them.
Appeal to the Balancing Forces Inherent in all Nature
Life cannot be recreated with chemical interactions and there is much more to life than molecular interactions. Our bodies are the most advanced pharmacies on the planet and millions of functions happen each minute with astounding precision. Biogetica therapies are designed to appeal to the balancing forces apparent in all nature by reminding and stimulating the body towards a certain function. The nutraceuticals in our kits provide specific nutrition for a function, the herbs in our kits balance the terrain of the body so that it is able to perform that function and the resonance homeopathics are designed to remind the body to be in resonance with that very function.
From Medication to Meditation
Good health and freedom involves every aspect of our being including diet, lifestyle, exercise, emotional states, thoughts and energetic patterns. Biogetica Drs have therefore designed diet, nutrition, exercise and meditation protocols specific to various life situations. We encourage you to actively partake in these for best results.
- Vegetarian food is recommended, It should contain green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, lettuce, corinder, curry leaves.
- Other vegetable like Beets, carrot, radish, brocolli, brussels Spices like turmeric, garlic, cloves, cinnamon are excellent Fruits Grapefruit, Sugarcane juice, strawberries, Lemon, oranges, apples, Avocados, Walnuts.
- Limit the use of oil, ghee, butter, dairy and fruits like custard apple, Chikoo
- Alcohol in any form should be completely avoided in Cirrhotic liver.
- Non-vegetarian food should be avoided this includes sea food, lean meat, eggs.
- Completely avoid frozen, preserved, canned foods, including chips, soups, meats or vegetables, there are known to have high salt or sugar. which may lead to fluid retention.
- Avoid sugary foods such as chocolates, ice cream, candys and cake.
We have a 100% money-back guarantee, to support our firm belief in our products, and to build trust in customers who have been facing battles they thought would be lifelong! If you are not 100% better, you may return the products within 90 days of your order date for a full refund of the purchase price. or alternatively request a free consultation and additional remedies. Our mission is fulfilled only when you are better. Hence, we stand by our customers and do what it takes to make you feel great! We can afford to do this, because the customers who re-order or refer us to friends and family, are 20 times more than those who ask for a return. So, go ahead and give us a try. You'll be glad you did.
© Biogetica 2014. All rights reserved.