|Name of Therapy
ADDYZOA : The proven spermatogenetic and antioxidant for male functional infertility.
1) Male Functional Infertility-Oligo, Asthno and Teratospermia
Adult: Sperm count 5 millions/ml
to 10 millions/ml : 2 capsules twice
a day for 90 days. Sperm count >
10 millions/ml : 1 Capsule twice
a day for 90 days.
1) Increases Sperm Count
2) Enhances Sperm motility
3) Improves Sperm Morphology (prevents
DNA damage to sperms)
4) Enhances the chances of pregnancy
5) Increases sexual desire.
1) Consumption of milk, butter and
rich protein food is advised.
2) Consumption of meat or egg in
3) Have coitus at the women's most
fertile time, in the middle of the
menstrual cycle (Ovulation time)
1) Avoid spicy food items
2) Reduce alcohol consumption
3) Avoid smoking and tranquillizers
4) Reduce physical and mental stress
5) Avoid spending late nights
6) Avoid irregular dietary habits
7) Avoid hot baths
ALSAREX : A
single comprehensive remedy for
acid peptic disorders.
1) Gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer,
2) As a co prescription with NSAIDS
to prevent mucosal erosion in stomach
General: Two tablets two
to three times a day with a "bland
diet" for three to six weeks.
1) Fast relief of Ulcer Pain
2) Reduces hypersecretionof acid
and neutralizes excessive acid
3) Relieves nausea, vomiting and
4) Accelerates ulcer healing process
5) Safe for long-term use
6) No known drug interactions
1) Consumption of orange juice,
ripe banana and dried grapes are
2) Leafy vegetables, bitter gourd,
tomato and variety of pumpkin are
3) Consumption of Mung, honey, ghee,
butter in a balanced amount is advised.
4) Practice light exercise and morning
1) Avoid fried oily and spicy foods.
2) Avoid too much mental and physical
3) Avoid food recipes causing constipation.
Coronary vasodilator and cardiotonic.
1) Cardiac Ischemia
2) Reduced Cardiac output.
3) Cardiac neurosis
Tablet : General: One capsule
two times a day.
1) It improves blood circulation
to the heart and also strengthens
the cardiac muscles.
2) It reduces the chest pain and
3) It exerts diuretic action and
reduces the edema of the body.
4) It relieves pulmonary congestion
and reduces breathlessness.
1) Practice morning walk for at
least one hour every day.
2) Prefer bland diet.
3) Regularity in dietary habits
and eating of leafy vegetables and
fruits is advised.
4) Consumption of cow’s milk,
cow’s ghee is useful.
1) Avoid fried things, pulses and
2) Avoid groundnut oil, buffalo
ghee and buffalo milk.
3) Avoid alcoholic drinks and consumption
of excessive tea and coffee.
4) Avoid physical and mental stress,
keeping awake for a longer time
in the night.
5) Avoid constipating food recipes.
6) Q Avoid excessive carnal pleasure.
ARSHONYT : A
combo therapy for piles and prevents
1) Medical Management of Internal
and External Haemorrhoids.
2) Prevention of reoccurrence of
piles following surgery.
Tablet : General: Two tablets
two times a day for a minimum of
10 days followed by one tablet three
times daily for minimum of six weeks.
Oinments : Onitment should
be applied before and after each
1) Effective and safe for long-term
2) Helps in reducing the inflammation
3) Arrest bleeding.
4) Reduces pile mass.
5) Prevents recurrence of piles.
1) Prefer bland food diet.
2) Consumption of horse gram, barley,
wheat, old rice, papaya and amalki.
3) Intake of rhizome of surana is
4) Develop a good toiletry habits.
1) Avoid Oily, fried and spicy food.
2) Avoid irregular dietary habits
3) Avoid suppression of natural
urges like urination and defecation.
4) Avoid riding on the back of animals
and citing on hard seats.
5) Avoid smoking, vegetables like
potatoes and pumpkins.
A Natural Anti-Arthritic and Remission
1) Rhematoid arthritis
2) Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
3) Ankylosing spondylitis
4) Polymyalgia rheumatica
5) Nonarticular rheumatism
6) Soft tissue rheumatism
7) Shoulder-neck pain
General: One tablet three
times a day Once the active phase
subsides, the patient to be maintained
on one tablet twice a day.
Oinments : The ointment can
be applied gently on affected parts
/ joints two to three times a day
to reduce local pain and swelling
The treatment should be continued
for atleast three weeks to see the
effect of the patients
1) Induces remission
2) Minimizes joint stiffness and
3) Maximizes joint function
4) Improves quality of life
5) Retards joints destruction; prevents
6) As a monotherapy or as an adjunct
to simple analgesics
7) As a complement to NSAIDs
8) As a substitute for patients
intolerant to DMARDs
9) The ingredients of Arthrella,
improve the subjective and objective
parameters of the disease from malaise
and fatigability to painful, swollen
joints; from morning stiffness to
loss of grip strength
10) It not only relieves pain and
inflammation of involved joints,
but also aims at salvaging the unaffected
joints with arthroprotective medication
1) Consumption of light, nutritious,
and freshly prepared food is recommended
2) Consumption of Garlic and Ginger
3) Barley, Horse gram, long gourd,
Bitter vegetables like bitter gourd,
bitter variety of drumstick and
Neem flowers are recommended
4) Regular light exercise under
supervision of expert
5) Regular fomentation with hot
water is advised
6) Prefer hot water for drinking
and taking bath
7) Protect yourself from exposure
to cold air and rain
1) Avoid food recipes causing constipation
and heaviness in stomach
2) Avoid Pulses and fried things
3) Avoid exposure to cold wind or
4) Avoid taking bath with cold water
5) Avoid consumption of ice cold
6) Avoid going to bed immediately
7) Avoid daytime sleeping/ spending
8) Avoid suppression of natural
9) Avoid staircase climbing without
10) Avoid standing at one place
for longer duration
11) Avoid over eating
12) Avoid alcohol, smoking and aerated
13) Avoid Spicy, oily, frozen food
and sour things such as curd and
14) Avoid excessive mobilization
of the affected joints
CALCURY : The
natural Lithotriptic and diuretic.
1) Urolithiasis (kidney stones)
of all the varieties.
2) Prevention of reformation of
Calculus following Lithotripsy.
3) Burning micturation and pain.
General: 1 to 2 tablets three
times a day for 6-8 weeks.
1) Very safe and effective in patients
who cannot undergo surgery. (Lithotripsy)
2) It is safe for long-term usage.
3) Prevents recurrence of stone
1) Drink plenty of water throughout
2) Consume white variety of pumpkin
3) Horse gram, mung, wheat, barley
and ginger juice is recommended.
4) Stay indoor in summer/hot days.
1) Avoid fried and spicy food.
2) Reduce the consumption of beans,
pulses, ladyfinger's and tomatoes.
3) Avoid suppression of natural
urge of urination.
4) Avoid sedentary life style.
CEPHAGRAINE : The
decongestant and analgesic therapy
for sinusitis and migraine.
1) Migraine syndrome
2) Tension headache
General: In sinusitis:
two tablets thrice a day and two
drops instilled in each nostril
every four hours for seven days.
The course may be repeated after
In migraine: the first
dose should be taken on or before
sunrise and repeated whenever
attack is impending. Cephagraine
tablets and nasal drops can be
1) Promotes decongestion action
on nasal mucosa and thereby reduces
2) Provides effective relief of
nasal congestion and easy breathing.
3) Provides analgesic and anti-
actions thereby relieves associated
headache and pain. 4) Relieves
nausea and reduces anxiety associated
5) Reduces frequency and duration
of migraine attacks.
6) Prevents decongestion and blockage
of nasal cavity.
1) Consumption of cow's milk and
cow's ghee for people suffering
2) Early to bed is very useful.
3) Consumption of turmeric, garlic,
ginger and black pepper is recommended
for this patients.
4) Prefer bland diet (Sinusitis)
5) Consumption of turmeric, garlic,
ginger and black pepper is recommended.
1) Avoid fried and spicy food
2) Avoid food items which cause
indigestion and constipation.
3) Avoid exposure to excessive
heat, cold and rain.
4) Avoid day time sleeping and
spending sleepless night.
5) Avoid curd, bananas and dried
6) Avoid drinking cold water and
7) Avoid exposure to rain, excessive
cold wind, smoke and dust. (Sinusitis)
8) Avoid irregular dietary habits.
9) Avoid day time sleeping. (Sinusitis)
CYTOZEN : The comprensive
1) Alcoholic Liver Disease
2) Chronic Viral Hepatitis
3) Drug Induced Hepatotoxicity
General: One Capsule
two times a day
1) Corrects liver congestion
2) Relieves nausea and vomiting
3) Improves overall function of
4) Relieves Symptoms and improves
liver function parameters like SGOT,
5) Minimizes Damage due to drug
6) Neutralises harmful effects of
disease, drugs and alcohol
1) Simple, nutritious and bland
diet with regularity in dietary
disciplines is advisable
2) Prefer easily digestible food
items like green leafy vegetables,
fresh fruits and fruit juices
3) Prefer purified and boiled water
4) Fresh buttermilk, cow's milk,
sugarcane juice, limewater and pomegranate
5) Mild laxatives like Isabgol,
Kumari (Aloe vera) are useful to
tone up the sluggish liver functions
6) Proper physical and mental rest
7) Mild floor and free hand abdominal
8) Yoga and Meditation
1) Consumption of heavy food without
proper physical exercise
2) Consumption of hepato-toxic agents
like alcohol, chemicals and hepatotoxic
drugs like steroids and painkillers
3) Excessive intake of tea and coffee
4) Smoking and consumption of pan
masala and tobacco chewing
5) Oily, spicy and irritant food
items , non-vegetarian food
6) Fats and protein rich food like
confectioneries and bakery items,
milk products like curd, cheese,
7) Irregular eating habits like
excessive eating or excessive fasting
8) Physical and psychological stress
9) Daytime sleeping or sleeping
immediately after consuming food
10) Sedentary life style
EVANOVA : The
soya enriched phytoestrogen that
tackles peri menopausal signs, symptoms
1) Effective Management of Peri-menopausal
signs, symptoms and sequelae.
2) Surgical menopause - after hysterectomy
General: Perimenopause: One
capsule twice daily, preferably
with milk to ensure additional calcium
intake. Surgical menopause Dosage
should be increased to two capsules
1) No fear of cancer on long-term
use unlike HRT
2) Relieves the annoying perimenopausal
symptoms - hot flashes, night sweats,
3) Safe for long-term use.
4) Can delay onset of osteoporosis
and cardiovasular diseases.
5) Every women can consume Evanova
without doing any pretesting.
6) Reduces LDL and increases HDL
on long-term use.
1) Wear cotton sleep wear to reduce
discomfort from night sweats.
2) Cultivate a routine of physical
exercise such as walking in the
3) Supplement the daily meals with
calcium rich products such as curd
4) Develop a hobby to keep occupied.
1) Avoid smoking and consumption
of alcohol and excessive coffee
2) Avoid walking on slippery floors
to prevent fall-related fractures.
3) Avoid wearing loose or high-heeled
footwear to avoid slipping/tripping.
4) Avoid taking any medications
along with Evanova without doctor's
Extrammune Tablet is a comprehensive Ayurvedic formulation with herbs traditionally believed to be of benefit to normal functioning of immune system.
Part I :- Powder
- Zinzeber officinale, Piper nigrum, Piper longum - Trikatu - 100 mg
- Tinospora cordifolia - Guduchi/Galo - 250 mg
- Curcuma longa - Haldi - 250 mg
- Rubia cordifolia - Manjistha - 125 mg
- Plumbago zeylanica - Chitrak - 75 mg
Appetizer and Digestive - Plumbago zeylanica, Trikatu
Anti oxidant and immunomodulator - Tinospora cordifolia, Curcuma longa
Blood purifier - Rubia cordifolia, Curcuma longa
Anti infective, anti inflammatory -Triphala Guggul, Curcuma longa, Plumbago zeylanica
Dosage: 2 tablets, twice in a day.
- Loss of memory
- Patients with chronic oral steroid therapy
- Patients with recurrent pyrexia / PUO (pyrexia of unknown origin)
- Recurrent infections
Adverse Effects: Not Reported
Contraindications: No Contraindications
Special precautions: None
Presentation: 30 tablets in a strip
: The orally effective
vaginal astringent, antiseptic for
1) Abnormal or Excessive Vaginal
discharge(EVD) occurring by itself
or associated with pregnancy and
2) EVD with infection use Femiforte
and without infection Femiplex.
General: Two tablets thrice
a day for minimum three weeks. Treatment
may be continued in certain patients.
1) Simulates astringent action in
vaginal mucosa and reduce excessive
vaginal discharge in the vaginal
2) Overcomes malodor
3) Reduces pelvic congestion and
relieves pruritis vulvae.
4) Restores vaginal pH
1) A brisk walk in the morning is
2) Sanitary and hygienic measures
should be followed.
3) Intake of supari (Arecanut) after
taking food is very useful.
4) Wear comfortable fitting panties
and also preferably cotton ones
to ensure air circulation.
5) Clean affected area two times
in a day with water.
1) Avoid fried and spicy food recipes.
2) Avoid fasting.
3) Avoid sour things specially pickles
4) Avoid sex during the attack of
5) Reduce anxiety and stress.
FEMIPLEX TABLETS :
Silver coated natural vaginal
1) Persistent or recurrent abnormal
vaginal discharge (leucorrhoea)
of mixed etiology.
General: Two tablets twice
a day till discharge stops.
1) Ashoka chhal, Lodhra. Kankola
and Phitkari Shuddha are astringents
that reduce excessive vaginal discharge.
2) Triphala and japa chhal relieve
3) Chandanam, Daruharidra, Ashoka
chhal and Trivang bhasma treat the
vaginal discharge of
4) Gandharars, Gokshru and triphala
act as pelvic decongestants thereby
decreasing the amount of vaginal
5) Loh bhasma and Guduchi provide
6) Ashwagandha, Shatavari and Chandanam
allay anxiety and normalize mood
7) Thus, FEMIPLEX offers a complete
treatment for leucorrhoea of mixed
etiology by virtue of its ingredients.
1) Maintain good hygiene of vaginal
2) If you find any discharge or
itching, take medical advice immediately
3) Wear undergarments which fit
well and which absorb moisture eg.cotton
4) Do eat balanced meals and healthy
food, and get the right amount of
sleep. Eat a nutritious meal rich
in fresh vegetables and fruits.
Avoid high fat meals.
5) Do take your medicine regularly.
Your medicine won't work if you
only take it once in a while.
6) Consumption of cow's milk, cow's
ghee is useful.
1) Excessive vaginal douching with
strong chemicals can cause harm
Wearing of nylon undergarments can
lead to inflammation and itching.
GUM TONE GEL and POWDER
: The herbal astringent
and antiseptic to control gingivitis.
1) Bleeding, Spongy and Painful
2) Prevention of plaque formation
and dental caries
3) Halitosis (Bad breath)
4) Post scalinq to reduce dental
Adult: Half a teaspoonful
of gum tone powder or gel to be
rubbed on the gums and teeth with
the help of a soft brush or the
finger and to be left for about
5 minutes. Regular use in the morning
and evening should be advised.
1) Removes the stains on the teeth.
2) It stops bleeding of gums and
controls inflammation of gums.
3) It prevents formation of dental
plaque on regular use.
4) It provides fresh breath and
5) Free from tobacco and sugar.
1) Brush the teeth both in the morning
and at bedtime.
2) Brush the teeth after each meal
or consumption of sweets.
3) Maintain clean oral hygiene.
1) Reduce the consumption of chocolates
2) Consult doctor if there is bleeding
of the gums after brushing of the
3) Avoid smoking and chewing of
HALEEZY : The
natural bronchodilator, anti-histaminic
1) Bronchial asthma
2) Chronic bronchitis (Inflammation
or irritation of lungs)
3) As an adjuvant therapy in the
cases of COPD(Chronic Obstructive
- General: Mild asthma
- 1 b.i.d Chronic asthma & COPD
as an add-on therapy - 2 b.i.d
1) Haleezy is safe, no risk of tremors1
2) Decreases frequency, severity
& duration of asthma attacks2
3) Helps expectorate mucus3
1) Learn and practise Matsya Asana
2) Follow an 'early-to-bed, early-to-rise'
3) Add a little dried ginger powder
to your milk, and fresh ginger to
4) Consumption of wheat, barley
and garlic is recommended.
5) Consumption of honey is recommended.
1) Avoid smoking
2) Avoid strenuous exercise
3) Avoid sleeping during day time
4) Avoid exposure to rain, humidity,
dust and pollens
5) Avoid consuming bananas, citrus
fruits, ice-cream, cold drinks and
HYPONIDD : Add-on
anti-diabetic with antioxidant and
1) Border line diabetes, [Impaired
Glucose Tolerance (IGT) and Impaired
Fasting Glucose (IFG)]
2) As an adjunct therapy with existing
hypoglycemic agents in secondary
OHAs failure cases to prevent further
3) In PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
in women leading to menstrual disorders
General: Two tablets twice
a day, half an-hour before meals
for IGT, IFG and PCOS.
In patients on other oral hypoglycemic
drugs (OHAs) one tablet twice a
day may be added initially for a
Once satisfactory response is achieved,
the dosage of OHAs may be slowly
reduced and the dosage of Hyponidd
to be increased to two tablets twice
1) No clinical hypoglycemia unlike
2) Lowers the lipid levels & protects
against cardiovasular diseases.
3) Provides a sense of well-being
and feeling of less tired and less
4) No need to add antioxidants as
it contains natural antioxidants
5) Delays the diabetic complications
- Impotency in male, neuropathy
6) Cost effective for long-term
7) Improves quality of life and
1) Regular exercise is recommended
- Evening or morning walk and reduce
2) Consumption of vegetables preferred
- Karela and Drumsticks
3) Do check fasting and post lunch
blood glucose at least once a week.
4) Strictly follow doctors drug
regimen and diet.
5) Drink atleast 8 - 10 glasses
of water daily.
1) Avoid injury /cut
2) Reduce alcohol consumption and
3) Avoid oily and spicy food, sweets,and
4) Avoid excessive physical and
Immupsora : Herbomineral
formulation for Psoriasis
1) Palmoplantar psoriasis
2) Plaque psoriasis
3) Scalp psoriasis
Tablet : General: Two tablets
twice a day.
Oinments : Local application
twice or thrice a day.
Oil : In scalp psoriasis
or psoriasis with large area.
1) It provides predictable antiproliferative,
2) Systemic administration helps
in correcting the immune dysfunction
and abnormal cytokine release
1) Bath only with mild soaps and
when bathing keep the temperature
of water-cool or warm not hot.
2) Moisturize your skin coconut
oil or other moisturizer, they prevent
3) Drink plenty of water and fruit
1) Avoid fish ,eggs, peanuts, soy
or things causing allergies.
2) Psoriasis flares up when you
are under stress so try to cope
up with your stress
3) Avoid scratching the irritated
area on your skin even if it itches.
LIVOMYN : Hepatoprotective,
Antiviral and Cholagogue.
1) Viral hepatitis.
2) Drug induced hepatotoricity.
3) Alcohol induced hepatotoricity.
4) Cholestatic jaundice.
Adult: 15 ml syrup two times
Children: 5 ml syrup two
times a day.
Adult: One tablet twice a
Drops : Children: 10 - 20
drops twice a day Infants-5 to 10
drops twice a day
1) Reduces SGPT,SGOT and bilirubin
2) Increase bite flow.
3) Improves kuptter cell function
and builds immunity.
4) Reverses hepatic cell damage.
1) Simple and easily digestible
food items - leafy vegetables, fresh
fruits and fresh juices.
2) Prefer luke warm water
3) Small but frequent quantity of
food is advised for patients suffering
from liver disorders or diseases
to maintain normal liver functions.
4) Bed rest especially in jaundice.
1) Consumption of alcohol and hepatotoxic
drugs like steroids NSAIDs and
2) Excessive intake of tea and coffee
should be avoided.
3) Avoid smoking and chewing of
4) Avoid oily and spicy food
5) Avoid excessive physical and
LUNAREX FORTE : Induces and regulates menstruation.
1) Oligomennorrhoea or hypomenorrhoea
2) Secondary amenorrhoea.
General: One capsule two times a day till menstruation sets in. Repeat the dosage in each cycle till regular rhythm is restored.
1) It regulates and restores normal menstrual flow.
2) Improves blood supply to pelivc organs
3) Improves ovarian function
4) Free from nausea and vomiting, breast tenderness, headache unlike hormones.
5) Safe for long-term use.
DOs AND DON'Ts
1) Prefer wheat, milk and fruits.
2) Weight reduction.
3) Morning walk is recommended.
1) Avoid hot and spicy food recipes and alcohol.
2) Avoid day time sleeping and smoking.
3) Avoid too much mental and physical exertion.
4) Avoid excessive consumption of tea and coffee.
|Any Charak Catalog Therapy Please specify in comments on later order page
|Charak Remedies (From 'M' to 'Z' )
|Biogetica Presentation on Quantum Healing|
|All our products are made in FDA compliant GMP certified Laboratories in Germany, Switzerland, USA, India and New Zealand. They are appropriately registered with the FDA as either Dietary supplements, Homeopathic medicine or Ayurvedic herbs. Utmost care is taken to ensure optimum quality. Biogetica is a website visited from across the globe. Some countries consider Ayurveda, bioenergetics and Homeopathy** to be medicine, while others do not. In order to comply with various FDA norms of numerous nations we say:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**"All Homeopathic remedies are made in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States, a document which has been published for over 100 years and which is recognized as an "official compendium" by Sections 501(b) and 502(e)(3) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. 351(b) and 352(e)(3) ("FD&C Act")."
What we do is simply point you and your Doctors to Independent research from all sources that we know of, on the ingredients of our natural products, which are Herbal, Ayurvedic, Bioenergetic, Homeopathic and Complementary in nature. We invite you to read these studies on our clinical trials page or on scholar.google.com.
Biogetica supports you in your right and freedom to learn about and choose natural remedies.