Six Self-Care Tips on Living with Herpes
- It is helpful to wash the area of infection with and gargle with Hydrogen Peroxide dilutions.
- Vitamin C is great for tissue repair and to improve immune function.
- Cooler & Alkaline (Yin foods) such as Vegetables are most helpful. Alcohol / Sugar / Spice are best avoided.
- It is extremely important to stop smoking.
- Guilt, stress and fear about anything are not necessary. Breakout periods represent times when our emotions, stress levels, eating habits or viral manifestations are imbalanced. Keeping cool is beneficial. ‘No anger’ and ‘no stress’ are the key.
- Bathing in Cold water and doing the healing meditations help a great deal.
Check out Our Range of Natural Remedies for Herpes